Getting the Work Done
Also known as practice management, our founder, Bill Hammond, established the Million Dollar Solution utilizing core, fundamental practice building techniques that still hold tried and true today.
We do not have software to make this easier, but we do have experience that allows us to coach you and direct you in a respectful way to help you make the best decisions for your practice and you as the owner.
Let me ask you a few questions. Do you have:
- A practice management system?
- Established processes and procedures for anything and everything in your office, but ESPECIALLY for the triage process, scripts for handling objections and key marketing collateral that works?
- Someone who follows all files and assigns tasks?
- Someone who can run a report at any given time to tell you where a file is in your office?
- A culture that allows for employee empowerment to get the work done in a way that is natural for them and allows them to be themselves?
- A trained marketer?
- A marketing coordinator to manage the marketing on the back end?
A system… any system… is only as good as the people in it and the documented procedures that comprise it.
Staff should not be tripping over one another… chasing down hard copy files…wondering who is doing what. This is all part of office standardization that is critical to any amount of success for your firm. It requires critical chunking of time and your calendar, respect for the system and policies and procedures established, as well as the ability to review and modify to make it better when needed.