Group Kolbe Workshop – August 30, 2021
Join us on Monday, August 30th for our Group Kolbe Workshop, where you’ll learn how to solve your most vexing workplace issues:
- Got conflict? Do you have 2 people that really just butt heads… often?
- Don’t understand why you have to keep repeating yourself day in/day out to some team members?
- Or… does it drive you nuts how many questions some team members ask before they actually get the task at hand done?
We’ve got you covered!
When this session is complete, you’ll have a roadmap to reaping the full benefits of the Kolbe program. You’ll gain insight into how to best communicate with one another. You’ll discover the importance of understanding how each person’s strengths and conative talents can make your firm more efficient, and you’ll learn all of this and so much more. The A is not about changing people; rather, it’s about understanding why we each do what we do, and how teams can work with ideal synergy.
Kolbe Corp’s unique approach to improving productivity and performance is based on a solid foundation of research and practical application with a proven track record of more than 40 years. Focusing on people’s innate problem-solving instincts sets the Kolbe System apart, and it meets the standards of the American Psychological Association for validity and reliability as well as race, gender and age neutrality.
This is a great opportunity to bring your team together to learn about how to optimize the unique dynamics of your firm, and highlight the talents that each team member brings to the table!
By the end of our time together you and your team will understand:
- Why understanding conation will allow you and your team to be successful
- How you can get more done in less time with fewer resources
- How to minimize your stress and serve your clients well
This Workshop is $99 per person, and each participant must have a Kolbe A Index completed prior to the session.
The deadline to register is Friday, August 20th.
Get signed up now!