Step 1: Determine if a Million Dollar Solution® membership is right for you. Review the level of memberships, decide if it’s right for you, and if you can commit to making a difference in your life and your firm.
Step 2: Schedule a free strategy session to determine if a million dollar solution® membership is right for you.
Step 3: Complete a membership application and register.
*Initial memberships are for 6 months; thereafter monthly.
Step 4: Schedule your individual coaching sessions and mark your calendars for the group coaching (benefits vary by membership level).
Step 5: Receive new member welcome kit.
- New Member Fast Start Guide
- Learn the Million Dollar Solution®’s method of running an Elder Law & Estate Planning Law Firm
- Topics include Triaging, Initial Consultations, and Closing The Sale
- Chapters mailed out monthly
Step 6: Explore the Million Dollar Solution Member-Only Resources.
- Practice Management & Marketing Tools, Seminars and Seminar Marketing, Niche Marketing, such as for Alzheimer’s Caregivers and Those Recently Diagnosed Podcasts, Conferences & more! 24-Hour Online Access. New Resource Released Monthly!
Step 7: Engage and attend the monthly MDS coaching events & group coaching sessions.
- Live, Monthly Video Conferences with Million Dollar Practice Builder, Julie Steinbacher & Employee Expert, Julie Shore. All sessions are recorded- listen and participate live or when it’s more convenient for you!
Step 8: Commit time to consume and implement shared best practices.
- Monthly Newsletter filled with ideas, Best Practice Tips, and Information sharing. A Monthly Member Resource for Gold, Mastermind, and Private Coaching members, which offers a full range of topics: Marketing, Employee Management, Practice Management & more
Step 9: Attend Million Dollar Solution® practice building conferences and receive cutting edge marketing, management and other resources that have been tested for elder law and estate planning law firms.
- Receive invitations to our Million Dollar Solution Conferences! Full of content-packed & fun events. Held in various destinations across the U.S. Paid admission required with some membership levels.
Step 10: Relax and learn to chunk your time for optimal productivity to build the life and practice you want.
Looking for more?
While many people start at our Silver membership, some prefer to maximize their time and investment without delay.
If that’s you, you may be better suited to our Gold, Mastermind, or Private Coaching membership levels, which include additional one on one and group coaching, additional resources with full copyrights to materials while you’re a member, as well as FREE admission to conferences depending upon membership level.