Let me ask you…
- Have you been looking for something to boost your revenues? You know you could use some help, but you don’t know for what
- Do you wish that you could consult with other like-minded elder law and estate planning attorneys – who aren’t your competition?
- Have you heard of coaching programs for attorneys, but are skeptical and maybe don’t even know what a coach is?
Our memberships are designed to answer these questions and more, bringing significant value and growth opportunities to your firm. We offer varying membership packages meant for the most ambitious and forward-thinking firms who are ready to get to the next level.
One of the biggest benefits of becoming a member, at any level, is being listed on PlanningAndProtecting.com which allows potential clients in need of estate planning and elder law expertise to find you and connect with your firm seamlessly.
- 1 – Member pod per year
- Access to New Member Kit (Gives you the Six Keys to Grow Your Firm! )
- Attend Educational Events (occurring every month!)
- Conversion Conversation
- People & Profits
- Dementia Focused Practice
- Special Topic Coaching Events
- Listing on PlanningandProtecting.com
- Discounted admission to conferences
- Everything in Silver level
30-minute monthly coaching session
Annual two-hour planning session
Attend one member pod per year
Access to all Dementia Focused Practice & Elder Care Navigation (ECN) Materials
Bonus: Mock ECN client interview video and script!
- Everything in Silver and Gold level
60-minute monthly coaching session
Annual retreat coaching (full day)
Quarterly Breakouts with all Masterminds
1 – in person each year (Aruba in 2024) (Alaska in 2025)
Quarterly Hot Seats with all Masterminds
Become a Dementia Focused Practice®
Each membership level grants you the opportunity to join the growing list as a Dementia Focused Practice®. What is a Dementia Focused Practice®?
With the DFP approach, firms dedicate their time to helping people with dementia, their loved ones, and their caregivers navigate through all stages of the disease. This involves providing the appropriate legal services while also connecting your clients directly to the necessary medical and social services.
Dementia is a disease that robs millions of their humanity, and the DFP program aims to give it back.
Our DFP Materials and resources include but are not limited to:
- Dementia Focused Training Modules
- Dementia Focused Marketing
- Dementia Focused Job Descriptions
- Dementia Focused related certifications & training
- Monthly Dementia Focused Practice® calls with like-minded Dementia Focused Attorneys and staff!!
- Exclusive rights for webinars in partnership with the Dementia Society of America
- Discounted admission to all DFP conferences & events